If you are a worshipper at Holy Trinity and would like to support the mission and ministry of the church, then we invite you to join our Planned Giving Scheme. The easiest way to do this is to set up a Standing Order to our bank account.
There are other ways you can give financially:
• At services there is usually a plate at the back of church for you to place any contribution
• In various locations you will notice small donation tins and boxes – these are predominantly for refreshment donations
• If your donation exceeds £30, please consider gift aiding; Gift Aid envelopes are available or use the form on this page and place it with your donation
• By using the card machine located in the Narthex
• You can scan the QR code available around the church building
Alternatively follow this link and make your one off donation now: On-line Giving Page
If you would like to get involved in the life & worship of Holy Trinity please complete the Commitment Sunday form.
If you have any questions regarding giving at Holy Trinity then please email
All enquiries are treated in the strictest confidence.